ESS works with schools, financial institutions, small businesses, large corporations, retail, law enforcement, municipalities, non-profits and more to assist pinpointing concerns, highlighting security risks and recommending a system that is designed specifically for your needs. Our state-of-the-art systems will provide monitoring of unauthorized activity, location management, alerting emergency services, and also reporting critical conditions such as carbon monoxide detection, unusual temperature changes, loss prevention, and asset management.
Intrusion alarm system features:
- User-friendly keypad interface
- Monitor multiple sites from your mobile device
- Can integrate with access, cameras and automation
- Wireless connectivity of supervised devices
- Supports multiple partitions
- Complete audit history of events
- Scalable to hundreds of zones
- UL Listed for burglary, fire and access control
- UL Central Station Monitoring
- Preventative maintenance (link to system health?)
- Testing, ongoing support services and repair (link to support)
- Systems customized to meet your needs
ESS contracts the highest quality UL-listed and Factory Mutual approved, state-of-the-art monitoring available in the industry. Our intrusion and fire monitoring systems meet exceedingly stringent industry requirements. Our central station operators are Security Industry Association (SIA) trained and certified for fast and accurate responses. They follow strict protocol and provide professional, courteous service.
Our various transmission/communications methods to ensure cost-effective, uninterrupted service around the clock include:
- cellular network
- radio network
- and IP/internet
- or a mixture of more than one transmission to ensure reliability
We have teamed up with trusted and reliable partners to provide you with the highest quality equipment including, but not limited to:
- Alarm Controls Corporation
- W Box Technologies
- Seco-Larm,Usa Inc.
- Rutherford Controls U.S..
- Securitron -U.S.