ARE YOU A SALES PROFESSIONAL IN THE COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC SECURITY INDUSTRY WITH AT LEAST 2 YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE?
Would you like to be in Electronic Security Sales for a Company that:
- Values and retains its employees
- Focuses on customer satisfaction not the bottom line
- Doesn’t micro-manage because we hire self motivated professionals, passionate about delivering customer service
- Encourages you to contribute your input and ideas
- Has a customer basethat enjoys working with your company
- Is well respected in the industry
- Is growing rapidly
Sound too good to be true? It’s not and we can prove it.
Engineered Security Solutions Inc., New Berlin, WI
Engineered Security Solutions Inc. is a leading electronic security system integrator providing cutting-edge solutions throughout Wisconsin for commercial, industrial, municipal, law enforcement, education, financial customers and more. We design, install, and service electronic security and safety systems that integrate intrusion, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. We have been doing business for nearly 20 years. Although we are a rapidly growing company, at ESS you will be treated like an individual, not a number.
At ESS we believe our employees are our greatest assets. We’re seeking motivated self-starters, to work both individually and with a team. In return, we provide excellent pay, paid time off, paid holidays, short- and long-term disability and employer-matched IRA.
The Outside Sales Representative sells and provides customer service for commercial integrated security systems including:access control, camera, intercom and alarm systems. This position manages current customer accounts, develops provided leads and generates, qualifies and develops new accounts through strong relationship building. The sales team works very closely with the service, install and administrative teams to provide superior customer service. Professionalism, integrity and communication are key to this role.
- Focus on customer development
- Create an environment which achieves ultimate customer satisfaction
- Evaluate customer needs and make quality/value recommendations
- Attend meetings and training
- Continually build product knowledge
- Meet established sales and gross profit goals
- Work and collaborate directly with the sales, service, install, and administrative teams
- Conduct business professionally and represents ESS favorably in all interactions.
- Min 2 years sales experience in commercial electronic security industry
- Outstanding personal integrity/business ethics and able to maintain confidentiality
- Desire for continual learning
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a concise and direct style
- Flexible, able to work extended hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent attitude, work ethic and work quality are a must
- High School Diploma required, associates or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and be able to operate a company vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Limited travel required